Bendigo’s original authentic sourdough bakery requires a senior team member to coordinate our bakery wholesale and retail operations, staffing and general business administration for all parts of The Good Loaf.
This role is the operational ‘heart’ of our bakery and requires an energetic, positive ‘can do’ approach, highly organised, and adaptable to the myriad of opportunities and complexities that are experienced on a daily basis within our bakery and café.
Essential skills include:
- Excel whiz
- Solid general computer skills
- A master multi-tasker
- Professional and friendly phone skills
- Excellent communicator with all types of personalities
- Think on your feet problem solver
- A good sense of humour
- Standard knowledge of bookkeeping and point of sale system fundamentals (we use Deputy, Xero and Square)
- Bonus points for customer service experience
If you are looking for something a little different, with a great team vibe, we would love to hear from you.
This is a permanent part-time position of 32 hrs over 4 – 5 days with capacity to be full time, relevant award rates and super for the right candidate.
Forward resume and application letter by 30 October to Laurie Whelan at firstname.lastname@example.org