Made from local flour and olive oil, the Ciabatta is a unique open textured loaf traditionally used for bruschetta and dipping in olive oil or balsamic vinegar. A wonderful carrier of food, Ciabatta is particularly ideal for sopping up sauces and soup.
Award Winning Bread
2013 – 1st place – Baking Association of Australia
2014 – 1st place – Baking Association of Australia
2017 – 1st place – Baking Association of Australia
Ingredients: White flour, pre-fermented biga, filtered water, salt, 1% yeast, olive oil
Please note: Pick up date and time is selected at checkout.
- Saturday 22nd of December Pick up: 8am – 12pm Pick up: 12pm – 4pm
- Sunday 23rd of December Pick up: 8am - 2pm
- Monday 24th of December Pick up: 7am - 11am Pick up: 11am - 3pm
- Order by 4:30pm on Wednesday 19 December for Saturday 22nd of December pick-up
- Order by 4:30pm on Thursday 20 December for Sunday 23rd of December pick-up
- Order by 4:30pm on Friday 21 December for Monday 24th of December pick-up