About the role:
We are looking for a baker to join our wonderful team at our award-winning Bendigo bakery.
We’re looking for:
- A baker who is qualified or in the final year of apprenticeship with a passion for quality
- Keenness to learn or expand in the art of sourdough baking
- Experience with sourdough baking is favourable
- Reliable for early morning shifts
- A positive attitude and a team player
- Willingness to replenish professional knoweledge
You will be working alongside our great team who are all passionate foodies, so you’ll be amongst people like you. A generous wage is available, reflecting your experience and ability to hit the ground running.
Please submit your resume and cover letter via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or to staff in-store.
The Good Loaf Sourdough Bakery and Cafe is an artisan sourdough bakery and soulful cafe in Bendigo, baking a variety of award-winning breads and serving homemade organic foods with no preservatives or additives.
Owner Laurie and our baking team are passionate about sourdough and regularly seek the highest industry critique, striving for excellence and winning numerous awards each year since opening from the Baking Association of Australia.
Our products have developed a cult following in their own right; just ask a local about our Pumpkin Bloomer or our Corn Tin, our Seedy Sourdough or Classic Ciabatta. We strive to make our bread exceptional for the many local chefs and cafes that we supply.
The Good Loaf is a welcoming and inclusive place for people of all backgrounds, and dedicated to contributing to our local community.